We realise we will be inundated with applications for this little fella, so we are going to be very specific about the home we are looking for. Please read ALL the post and only apply if you meet the criteria listed and are in the areas where a home is sought which are listed at the top of this post.
This baby is 12 weeks old. His owner made the brave and heart-breaking decision to contact us after things weren’t working out. The breeder was also unable to take him back. We have promised to find him the perfect home. He is as bright as a button and full of fun!
– We are looking for a PET home with or without another (kindly) dog, but if there is one in the home they will need to be up for puppy teeth and rough and tumble. For obvious reasons if there is a female in the house she would need to be spayed.
– Any children in the home would need to be aged 10 plus.
– There needs to be someone around all day
– He will need to attend training classes and has had his second vaccination so that can commence straight away.
– We would like the new home to have experience of owning a puppy before and the challenges that can bring. There are also limitations with a puppy as far as exercise, jumping etc to protect maturing joints which his new owner will need to be aware of.
– He will need to be castrated at the appropriate time as recommended by your vet.
– If successful in your application we may require a reference from your vet.
– You will need to take out a suitable insurance policy or be in a position to cover any vet treatment should there be any in the future.
– There will be follow up visits from a representative of the charity after rehoming.
This boy is going to be a wonderful addition to a lucky new family, but make no mistake puppies are hard work! If you feel you meet the above criteria please register your interest on the page. You will only be contacted if you have been shortlisted for the next stage where you will be sent a further form to complete. If you are registering your interest please give as much information as possible about why you feel you could be a suitable home.