Labrador Rescue South East & Central are committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with the charity’s legal responsibilities under privacy and data protection laws.
Personal Data is held by Labrador Rescue South East & Central
One or more of the following, which will have been freely supplied to Labrador Rescue South East and Central at the time of contacting the Charity:
- Telephone Number(s)
- Email Address
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:-
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for the purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purpose we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purpose we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
How we use Personal Information
- Administering donations made and claiming Gift Aid from HMRC where applicable.
- Providing copies of THE LINK magazine where this has been requested by a) joining ‘Friends of Labrador Rescue South East and Central b) to volunteers of Labrador Rescue South East and Central and c) regular supporters of Labrador Rescue South East and Central.
Will Personal Data be Shared?
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to 3rd Party Marketers.
We may use the following 3rd party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides our email service and Gsuite applications. We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
Personal Data will not be shared out with any other parties unless required to do so by Law.
Keeping your Records
Labrador Rescue South East & Central keeps records for as long as required to operate the charity in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements. When information is no longer required Labrador Rescue South East and Central will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
It is an HMRC requirement that Gift Aid Declarations are kept for a minimum of 6 years from the date of the last donation made by the donor to the charity.
There are two types of cookies on the Labrador South East & Central Website
- Internal Cookies – These are used to keep track of users logged into various pages of the website. This includes customers being able to login to the shop, for our coordinators to securely obtain internal charity forms and guides, and for our administrators to be able to update website content.
- External/3rd Party Cookies – The website uses Google Analytics to generally monitor how people use our website, this includes:
- the type of device (e.g. Desktop, Notebook, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- the Browser being uised (e.g. IE, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- the general geographical location of users.
It should be noted that this information captured by Google Analytics is anonymous and cannot be directly used to identify a user.
We collect these cookies under legitimate interests in order to provide you with our online services and to analyse visitor behaviour on our website.
Cookie information is held on your browser and you can amend your browser settings at any time. However, please be aware that blocking or deleting all cookies will affect the usability of our website.
Updating your Personal Data
Please notify Labrador Rescue South East & Central of any changes to your personal information which you have previously provided. You can do this by letter to:-
The Secretary, 5 Kenwith Terrace, Bideford, Devon EX39 3NG or
Please notify Labrador Rescue South East & Central regarding any Gift Aid Declaration you have previously supplied either if a) change of address (please note that a PO Box is not acceptable), or b) no longer eligible for tax purposes to :–
by letter, The Treasurer, 5 Deane Croft Road, Eastcote, Pinner, Middlesex. HA5 1SS or
You have the right to request copies of certain personal information within the Charity’s custody and control and details of how Labrador Rescue South East & Central uses the information. If you think any of the personal information Labrador Rescue South East and Central holds about you is incorrect you may request that it be corrected. You also have the right, in certain circumstances, to require the Charity to stop processing your personal information.
Please note Labrador Rescue South East & Central, where permitted under applicable law, may charge a small administration fee and/or request proof of identity. Labrador Rescue South East & Central will respond to all requests within all applicable time frames.
If you have complaint about how Labrador Rescue South East & Central has handled your personal Data you may contact the charity at its Registered Address.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The contact details are https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Trustees of Labrador Rescue South East & Central
Registered Charity Number 1059122